I had a problem with another place losing my order, then I could not find a customer service number. Only an email they would not respond to.

I called goldentrainer and spoke to a gentlemen named Bryan and was able to fulfill all my needs for much less!

I was able to order Whey Protein, Creatine, Lipodrene and CarbRite Diet Bars and had everything in my hands within the next couple days!

I will definitely be back in the future. http://shop.goldentrainer.com/ is a site I will refer all my friends too!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Golden Trainer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Trainer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Golden Trainer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golden Trainer?

Comments

Roca Labs and Don Karl Juravin exposed! Learn the truth! Roca Labs "I , like many others have been following the online legal troubles saga of Roca Labs and It's NOT SO AMAZING inventor/owner, Don Karl Juravin. First of all, when I..." Read more DANGER! Roca Labs/Don Karl Juravin: NO MEDICAL TRAINING and giving DANGEROUS MEDICAL ADVICE Roca Labs "I am pleading with everyone not to fall for this scam and do your research and talk to a real medical professional who is trained in weight loss. Do your..." Read more Don Juravin and Roca Labs- Angry little man and lawsuit bully at it again Roca Labs "More and more customers and people like me are reporting with greater frequency the threats of lawsuits from Roca Labs and it's owner. The people he threatens are regular folks..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more