I had a problem with another place losing my order, then I could not find a customer service number. Only an email they would not respond to.

I called goldentrainer and spoke to a gentlemen named Bryan and was able to fulfill all my needs for much less!

I was able to order Whey Protein, Creatine, Lipodrene and CarbRite Diet Bars and had everything in my hands within the next couple days!

I will definitely be back in the future. http://shop.goldentrainer.com/ is a site I will refer all my friends too!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Golden Trainer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Amazon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Trainer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare Golden Trainer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golden Trainer?

Comments